Read Metal Ceramic UHF Passive RFID Tags for Medical equipment
Metal Ceramic Tag are optimized for placement on metal assets, such as tools,weaponry and surgical instrumentation.The hard shells encasing these tiny UHF transponders shield them from exposure to autoclave sterilization and demanding industrial environments.
1. Embeddable in space-restricted applications.
2. Withstand physical stress, are dust tight, and resistant to water, chemicals, acids and temperature extremes.
3. Autoclave sterilization; bleach, cleaning soutions, oil
Standard: EPC C1G2, ISO 18000-6C
Chip: Higges 3
Memory: 512 bit read/write
Fix to: Metal surfaces
- Complete protection against dust
- Protection against continuous immersion in water
- Surgical instrumentation tracking
- Medical equipment status and utilization
- Cable identification
- Tool or weapon inventory and management
- Key fobs for automobile immobilization systems
Tags:passive rfid taguhf passive rfid taguhf rfid tag