Tough UHF Passive RFID Tags with anti-collision functionality
UHF tag technology enables anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password protection for precise, reliable reading. All A.N.G InLine Tag RFID tags are compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules, with broadband capability for international operations.
Tough and versatile InLine Tag RFID transponders are available for mounting on metal, plastic or wood. The tags are lightweight, waterproof and resist high-pressure/high temperature washing conditions according to the highest standard (IP69K). They provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and physical impact and deliver excellent performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures.
The patented A.N.G 3D antenna enables omnidirectional read range performance independent of mounting material. Additionally, these tags enable maintenance of separate public and private profiles for added data security.
- Extreme durability – resistant to outdoor elements, as well as blunt and sharp impact.
- Multiple fixation options – glue, screw or weld; with varieties that curve to hug cylindrical containers.
- Enhanced reliability – read-write on any material, up to 26ft (8 m).
- Broadband frequency – usable worldwide, including Europe, the United States and Japan.
1. Chip:Alien H3
2. Frequency: 860-960MHZ
3. Protocol Standard: EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
4. Read/Write Endurance: 100,000 times
5. Operating Temperature :-20°C to + 55°C
• Designed for outdoor use
• Strong impact resistance
• Identification up to 10 meters [12 ft]
• High performance on metal and non-metal surfaces
• Passive battery free tags
• Highly chemical resistant
• Water and shock proof
• EPC Gen 2 compatible
1. Long range vehicle identification
2. Car Management
3. Metal product inventory,
4. Product traceability
1. 10pcs/ opp bag
2. 20bag/carton(Determine the size of the box according to the purchase quantity)
Tags:RFID passive tagrfid tracking taguhf rfid tag