ABS Shaped As Button HF RFID Tags For Clothing With NTAG 213 Chip
The BUTTON Tag is designed to withstand the rigors of immersion, high pressure and extreme temperatures.
Uniform management companies can more accurately control lifecycles, increasing garment productivity, reduce throughput and decreasing stock requirements per customer. As part of a commercial laundry system, these tags ensure accurate item counts and documentation, enabling automatic billing and real-time inventory control.
Medical facilities can better ensure patient and staff safety, through improved infection control processes. On disposable assets, transponders enable faster, more accurate surgical counts. Organizations can effectively track reusable assets and verify cleaning and sterilization procedures.
The BUTTON Tag is virtually indistinguishable from ordinary buttons, and can be sewn onto clothing with standard stitching equipment.
1. Chip: S50,Ultralight,I code2,Ntag 203
2. Frequency: 13.56MHZ
3. Protocol Standard: ISO 14443A
4. HF Read range:0-5cm (Related to the chip ,antenna and reader)
5. Read/Write Endurance: 50,000 times
- Inconspicuous – compact form factors conceal easily in clothing and textile assets.
- Durable – resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
- Powerful – rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage, with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
For high temperature environment such as laundry clothing identify.
Tags:hf rfid tagRFID Laundry TagRFID Tag for Clothing