Dustproof and Waterproof 13.56MHz soft silicone RFID wrist band
This 13.56MHz RFID wristband tag is a soft silicone object which is used for access control, healthcare, etc. It is waterproof, dustproof and is also resistant to exposure in high temperature.
This RFID wristband tag operates at frequency of 13.56MHz and is compliant with ISO 14443A. It has a capacity of 1Kbit and tested read range of 3cm to 50cm. This compact RFID wristband tag is waterproof and dustproof, and has a strong resistance to immersion in high temperature. In addition, it can stands up 200°C for six hours.
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Standard Deployment: Access control, Healthcare
Tested Read Range: 3 to 50 cm, depends on reader used
Size: Ф65 mm Ф74 mm
Material: Soft Silicon
Features: Waterproof, dustproof, and High temperature Resistance
Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C, Stand up 200 °C for 6 hrs
Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
Benefits of Using the RFID Wristbands
- The RFID tags can be read if passed close to a reader, even if it is covered by the object or not visible.
- It can be read hundreds at a time while bar codes can only be read one at a time using current devices, which reduces queueing time.
- Preventing unauthorized access to restricted areas.
- The RFID-based control system allows event organizers to more closely regulate numbers and makes event safer.
- Collecting information of RFID wristband holders, including their locations and how long they’ve been staying in the specific allowed areas, to figure out what stuff they might be interested in and arrange the next event accordingly.
- Locating the visitors’ lost companions in crowds.
- Printing a sponsor’s logo on the RFID wristbands.
Tags:RFID Wrist Bandsilicone rfid wristbandsilicone wrist band