High Frequency Epoxy Card Passive RFID Transponder With Contactless Chip
Epoxy Tag is made of the PVC card which is coated with epoxy resin, the PVC card with contactless chip and Typically, a passive RFID tag does not require a battery and can be powered remotely by a remote RFID interrogator or scanner to broadcast or reflect a signal that is received by the remote RFID interrogator or scanner. The RFID tag can broadcast identifying code that identifies the particular tag. The RFID tag can broadcast additional information as well. Some RFID tags can also be read/write components wherein the remote RFID interrogator can change or add information to the RFID tag.
1. Widely used at hospital, water park, natatorium, washing center, Sauna Center, entertainment venues, cooling library, waterproof inspection, field working and other extremely wet environment., even steeping the in the water for long time, the card can be used normally.
2. With 3 features: waterproof, damp proof, anti-vibration, and high temperature resistance.
3. Close-loop wrist strap, full of elastic, easy to wear, convenient to use. .
4. Apple shape card include contactless chip, can offer low frequency chip(125Khz) high frequency chip(13.56Mhz) encapsulating watch.
5. The appearance can be offset print, silk-screen, code-spurting.
6. Color available: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange
7. Material: PVC+Epoxy Resin
8. Working temperature: -10 to 60 ℃
9. Storage temperature: -20- to 85℃
10. Weight: 6g
11. Size:( customized) 40*49.5mm
Card Surface: Glossy
Golden / Silver Stamping
Barcode / QR code
Seperate plastic bags with carton
Tags: Epoxy cardpassive rfid transponderrfid contactless epoxy crystal tag